CloudsPlus takes your privacy very seriously. We provide clear, easy-to-read information about our privacy commitments and policy. Our privacy commitments are fundamental to the way we do business every day. These apply to everyone who has a relationship with CloudsPlus.
· We will protect your privacy and keep your personal information safe. We use powerful encryption and other security safeguards to protect customer data.
· We will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose. Period.
· You have choices about how CloudsPlus uses your information for marketing purposes. Customers are in control.
The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, And How We Use It
We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you. Some examples include:
· Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you -- including your name, address, telephone number, email address and specific logins to third party services;
· Billing information related to your financial relationship with us – We use the secure Google checkout so no financial data needs to be sent to us, however, if you wish to be billed outside of the Google checkout then we may need to store financial data.;
· Equipment, Performance, CLOUDSPLUS Website Usage, Viewing and other Technical Information about your use of our network, services, products or websites.
We collect information in three primary ways:
· You give it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide;
· We collect it automatically when you visit our websites or use our products and services;
· We obtain it from other sources, such as from credit agencies.
We may use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
· Provide you with the best customer experience possible;
· Provide the services you purchase, and to respond to your questions;
· Communicate with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
· Deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
· Address network integrity and security issues;
· Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies; and
Online Activity Tracking
· We collect information about your activity on CLOUDSPLUS websites for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies, Flash cookies, Web beacons, widgets and server log files.
· This tracking is to for our internal marketing tracking.
· We do not provide Personal Information to non-CLOUDSPLUS companies for the marketing of their own products and services without your consent.
In Other Circumstances: We may provide Personal Information to non-CLOUDSPLUS companies or other third parties for purposes such as:
· Complying with court orders and other legal process;
· To assist with identity verification, and to prevent fraud and identity theft;
· Enforcing our agreements and property rights; and
· Obtaining payment for our products and services, including the transfer or sale of delinquent accounts to third parties for collection
Anonymous & Aggregate Information
· We collect some information on an anonymous basis. We also may anonymize the personal information we collect about you.
· We obtain aggregate data by combining anonymous data that meet certain criteria into groups.
· When we employ non-CLOUDSPLUS companies to anonymize or aggregate data on our behalf, the requirements for sharing Personal Information with non-CLOUDSPLUS companies apply.
· We may share aggregate or anonymous information in various formats with trusted non-CLOUDSPLUS entities, and may work with those entities to do research and provide products and services.
· Our websites are not designed to attract children under the age of 13.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
· We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
· We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
· We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by CLOUDSPLUS.
· We require non-CLOUDSPLUS companies acting on our behalf to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this Policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose.
Customer Privacy Controls and Choices
· You can review and correct your Personal Information collected by us.
· You can limit certain types of solicitation communications from CLOUDSPLUS, including marketing contacts made via telephone, email and text messaging.
· We will provide you with notice of changes to this policy
©2011 CloudsPlus ·